Outcomes Presentation at 16 May SHS Network Meeting
Lena Etuk and Karen Wilcox from the Centre for Social Impact (CSI) updated the SHS sector on their work on the shared outcomes framework for the homelessness sector.
Read more about the 16 May Network Meeting.
Access the livestream recording of the outcomes presentation.
Access the Outcomes presentation.
Outcomes resources and report on the homelessness sector shared outcome framework
In January 2017, the Homelessness Industry Partnership commissioned the Centre for Social Impact (CSI) to develop a shared outcome framework for the homelessness sector. The framework sets out outcomes with indicators that best demonstrate change in people’s lives as a result of receiving services from homelessness organisations.
We are delighted to now announce the availability of two outcomes resources that CSI has produced. These are accompanied by a report on how the prioritised homelessness outcomes indicators were arrived at:
- Homelessness Indicator Data Dictionary sets out the 26 prioritised outcome indicators for the homelessness sector, with reference to collections of population data for these indicators that can be used for comparison with service or sector data. The indicators in the Dictionary are organised by domain (e.g. economic, health, home, etc), with information about each indicator set out in tables.
- Guide for data collection sets out how services can go about the collection of data on outcome indicators, how to improve the accuracy and reliability of data collection, improve storage and management, and identify gaps.
- Homelessness Shared Outcome Framework report describes the outcome framework developed for the sector, the 26 prioritised outcome indicators and the methodology used to identify those.
We hope you find these resources valuable. Please contact the Industry Partnership if you have questions about them.
Please find some other relevent resources below:
- a webinar hosted by CSI on the ‘Homelessness Shared Outcome Framework Project’, please see the following details to access the recording:
Shared Outcomes for the Homelessness Sector: Project Q&A -20171023 0302-1
Monday, October 23, 2017
PLAY RECORDING ( 49 min)
Recording Password: Outcomes2017
- Outcomes session at the SHS Network Meeting 1 (Nov 8 2017): Stephen Bennett's Indicator Databank presentation
- Homelessness Shared Outcomes Framework from CSI Consultation Report